Well Done specialises in the handling of inbound calls for business and government, however, outbound calling is also undertaken to provide more comprehensive customer service and reception support for our clients.
This may take the form of ongoing support for your work flows or website, or special project work. Outbound calls are also routinely made to support some escalation and booking services.
Back Office Outbound
This service is available to all Well Done clients, regardless of their general service level. This work is undertaken by senior staff at our Customer Service Centre in Manila, irrespective which of our contact centres handles your general inbound calls.
For example –
- Live chat, website enquiry response and data entry;
- Outbound follow up on enquiries received by SMS;
- Generation of routine quotations;
- Follow up contact with your existing customer base – special offers, renewals, debtor follow up and customer service support.
Outbound Project work
We can also support your marketing efforts in various ways.
For example -
- Database cleansing;
- Market research to qualify business leads for your sales follow up;
- Event support to promote attendance at product launches, workshops or seminars;
- Cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers.
Depending on what is required, we may use spreadsheets, databases or web software to support your service. Clean data for outbound work is normally supplied by the client in Excel format, and we will work with you on sensible procedures and scripting to achieve the desired results.