- Industries Served
- General Business
- Web Retail
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal and Professional
- Alternative Health
- Medical Services
- Local Government
- Council Services
- Government Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Telco and Technical
- Building and Trades
- Mining and Industry
- Shipping and Transport
- Make an Enquiry
Well Done provides support to a range of Federal, State and Local Government bodies.
Typical service functions
Note: Higher service levels provide additional features and options. You are free to change between services without penalty.
- Enquiry capture for a government project being advertised (e.g. Jobs Drive, Regional Tourism festivals and events);
- General after hours and overflow switchboard and support.
- Bookings and ticketing for entertainment venues;
- RSVP support for special events.
- Conduct caller surveys (e.g. tourism, health);
- Help desk for website support (new programs, events and festivals).
- Facilities Maintenance support for government buildings and community housing;
- Infolines to log complaints and requests for assistance concerning major projects;
- Infolines to log complaints and requests for assistance (e.g. major projects, site or industry emergency lines).
- After hours and overflow support for all departments;
- Wet weather lines, parking meter support and Water lines;
- Rangers' call out support.
- Simple GPS panic alert response for staff in the field;
- Complete staff welfare and/or shift monitoring systems for departments, work groups or individuals;
- Asset and vehicle tracking systems with contact centre support also available;
- Custom systems to provide an alternative communications platform for your organisation when dislocation or disaster strikes.