- Industries Served
- General Business
- Web Retail
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal and Professional
- Alternative Health
- Medical Services
- Local Government
- Council Services
- Government Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Telco and Technical
- Building and Trades
- Mining and Industry
- Shipping and Transport
- Make an Enquiry
How we support General Business
Well Done International provides a wide range of services to flexibly support general business. Examples include help desk and sales support; messaging; switchboard services to staff, departments, branches or franchises; staff welfare call outs.
We can handle your calls all the time, or supplement your reception or contact centre operations with overflow or after hours support. We can also provide temporary cover as required.
Communication channels include telephone, email, pagers, faxes, GPS voice and data, live chat, and IVR applications.
Portable 1300 and 1800 numbers are available.
Typical service functions
Note: Higher service levels provide additional features and options. You are free to change between services without penalty.
- Simple message taking for an individual or company
- Sales enquiry capture, answering FAQs
- Switchboard – for staff, branches, departments or franchisees
- Web bookings for appointments
- RSVP desk for product launches and events
- Ticketed seating for venues
- Bookings support for product launches
- Orders and payments logged to your website, with alternative approaches; available for businesses without their own website or merchant facilities
- Fulfillment services
- Help desk support
- Custom job allocation systems
- Email enquiry response and Live Chat
- Outbound Customer Service follow up
- Accounts payable support
- Market research, data entry and database cleansing project work
- Call triage and escalation to rostered staff or contractors as required
- GPS panic alert support for staff in the field
- Custom staff welfare and shift monitoring systems
- Mass evacuation and communications support
- OH & S incident support
- GPS asset and journey tracking
- Reception support after hours or overflow ongoing as convenient, or just until your reception is back on track.