Well Done International, as a successful member of the World business community, recognises its corporate responsibilities towards both the environment and the community in its various roles as a corporate relationship services provider, investor, employer and consumer. We believe in the importance of environmental protection and improvement. We believe that the pursuit of best environmental practice makes sound commercial sense.
We recognise that our business activities can have direct and indirect environmental impacts and endeavour to manage these in a responsible manner. We are committed to a programme of continuous improvement to minimise our impacts on the environment and will also encourage our business partners and members of the wider community, of which we are a part, to reduce theirs.
Through our environmental programme, we will strive to integrate environmental considerations into:
- Development and implementation of corporate policy;
- Business decision making;
- Development and delivery of event products and services;
- Purchasing and supplier management;
- Management of buildings and facilities by integrating measurable, monitored environmental actions into our business plans;
- Development of HR policies that will raise awareness, encourage and enable staff to make an effective contribution to environmental improvement, both in work and within the local community; and
- Promotion of environmental best practice amongst our clients and the broader community, and as appropriate, participation in external initiatives designed to improve environmental awareness and performance.
The Well Done Board will periodically review our performance to ensure that we are meeting our policy goals and direct remedial action where we are not. In Well Done, we fully recognise that we each have our part to play in contributing to environmental improvement. We readily accept our corporate commitments and will continuously work to demonstrate responsibility in all environmental, social and community issues.