- Industries Served
- General Business
- Web Retail
- Sales and Marketing
- Legal and Professional
- Alternative Health
- Medical Services
- Local Government
- Council Services
- Government Agencies
- Facilities Management
- Telco and Technical
- Building and Trades
- Mining and Industry
- Shipping and Transport
- Make an Enquiry
Building and Trades
Trades work can be busy and involve anything from taking initial sales enquiries through to complete job allocation systems.
With these services the flexibility that our Customer Management Application offers to leverage the growth of your business is particularly notable. How we set up your service will depend on what will help your business.
For example -
- Are you office based, or on the road organising trades people?
- Do you or your trades people have access to the internet on your mobile?
- Are you employing staff or using contractors?
- Are you running multiple marketing campaigns for your business that you want independently tracked?
- Do you do emergency work after hours on call?
These factors and more will affect how we approach your service delivery. What we will be looking for is how we can streamline your service to make it more productive.
Depending on what you want to achieve, we may recommend:
- For sales enquiry capture and reception support.
- Custom job allocation systems – a system that we custom develop for you, or where our operators are trained to use your CRM.
- Update your rosters and premium client listings via the Client Portal and we will triage your calls for urgency;
- We can advise callers of any call out fees, service areas covered and likely response time (or call back if there’s an issue);
- Our operators are experienced in handling facilities maintenance issues.
- Email enquiry response;
- Outbound to cross-sell or up-sell to your existing clientele;
- General back office support for debtors, data entry or special projects also available.