Well Done provides operational support to SES and RFS units. Although a background understanding of how emergency services work is integral to this kind of support service, where these services involve escalation to a roster of on call staff these can be set up as general escalation support services for billing purposes.
Emergency Management Support Services differ from general escalation support services in the complexity of the role of the Contact Centre support partner.
These services are usually set up to respond to particular disaster scenarios for large scale organisations such as resources multi-nationals. Normally provision is made for regular test drills to uncover gaps in coverage or adherence to procedure and also to reinforce training for all participants outside of generally infrequent live activations.
These services may involve additional complexity and flexibility such as:
- Multiple escalations at once to activate multiple response teams;
- Complex incident reporting and monitoring;
- Logging to web based client disaster management software;
- Ability to set up incident hotlines and respond to changing procedures as events unfold;
- Contingencies to staff a dedicated call centre for an incident at short notice;
- Access to back-up facilities in agreed locations.
Disaster Recovery Planning
Well Done offers flexible support. We encourage all our clients to discuss how we may play a part in the disaster recovery plans of your enterprise.